Highgate RSL Sub-Branch fosters camaraderie through Meetings, usually on the third Monday of the month and mostly including an invited speaker. Luncheons run 1200 hours for 1230 hours and finish at or before 1400 hours. Details for our Next Luncheon show information about that speaker and topic. Attendance at any Meeting and Luncheon is open to all, providing bookings (usually available from the start of each calendar month) and payments are made in advance, and noting that a dress code applies (many Highgate Members prefer a jacket and tie or ladies’ equivalent, and the venue may have a minimum dress code.
The Highgate RSL Sub-Branch Luncheon and Event Schedule (subject to change) is:
- Monday 19 August 2019: Luncheon with guest speaker at the Karrakatta Club
- Monday 16 September 2019: Luncheon at the Karrakatta Club – OBE (Over Bloody Eighty) and Centenarians Lunch and Annual General Meeting
- Monday 21 October 2019: Luncheon with guest speaker at the Karrakatta Club
- Sunday 10 November 2019: Remembrance Day: Luncheon at Fraser’s Restaurant, Kings Park
- Monday 16 December 2019: Christmas Luncheon at the Karrakatta Club
- Monday 20 January 2020: Luncheon with guest speaker at the Karrakatta Club
The Luncheon Booking or Apology link at the top of this page may be used to book for a lunch, or, for Highgate Members, to register an apology, as each Luncheon is also a Highgate Sub-Branch meeting. Luncheon venue and cost will be advised and attendees are also invited to purchase raffle tickets at $5 each, as this raffle is one of Highgate’s main sources of fund raising.
If you know of Highgate Members who do not have Internet access, please contact Committee Member Margot Harness who can assist with making arrangements for Luncheon attendance.