Highgate RSL Sub-Branch fosters camaraderie through Meetings, usually on the third Monday of the month and mostly including an invited speaker. Luncheons run 1200 hours for 1230 hours and finish at or before 1400 hours. Details for our Next Luncheon show information about that speaker and topic. Attendance at any Meeting and Luncheon is open to all, providing bookings (usually available from the start of each calendar month) and payments are made in advance, and noting that a dress code applies (many Highgate Members prefer a jacket and tie or ladies’ equivalent, and the venue may have a minimum dress code.
The Highgate RSL Sub-Branch Luncheon and Event Schedule (subject to change) is:
- Monday 18 June 2018: Luncheon with guest speaker at the WA Club
- Monday 16 July 2018: Luncheon with guest speaker at the WA Club
- Monday 20 August 2018: Luncheon at the WA Club – OBE (Over Bloody Eighty) and Centenarians Lunch and Annual General Meeting
- Monday 17 September 2018: Luncheon with Guest Speaker Ray Galliott at the Karrakatta Club
- Monday 15 October 2018: Luncheon with Guest Speaker Ms Rachael Cooke, US Consul General, Cost and Venue to be advised no change to entries for 9 November and 11 November
- Monday 17 December 2018: Christmas Luncheon, Cost and Venue to be advised
- Monday 21 January 2019: Luncheon with Guest Speaker, Cost and Venue to be advised
The Luncheon Booking or Apology link at the top of this page may be used to book for a lunch, or, for Highgate Members, to register an apology, as each Luncheon is also a Highgate Sub-Branch meeting. Luncheon venue and cost will be advised and attendees are also invited to purchase raffle tickets at $5 each, as this raffle is one of Highgate’s main sources of fund raising.
If you know of Highgate Members who do not have Internet access, please contact Committee Member Margot Harness who can assist with making arrangements for Luncheon attendance.